We hope you love your purchase but we understand that mistakes can be made when you cannot try the garments on before buying. Please contact the store on (07) 4693 2555 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ANY enquiries about a garment before purchasing. We are happy to provide individual measurements, and more photos.
If you are not happy with your purchase, full priced items can be returned for a a full refund (excluding postage) or exchange.
Please note that no returns can be made on sale items unless they are deemed by us to be faulty. If you have purchased an item as a second or with a known fault it cannot be returned as faulty for an exchange or refund.
Please contact the store via email prior to returning your item to us. Any items returned to the store without authorization are deemed by us to be refused. No refund or credit will be given.
PLEASE NOTE: We incur fees for afterPay purchases. If you use these services to facilitate your purchase and choose to return it, the cost we incur will be deducted from your store credit.
- Your makeup looks stunning on your face and your tan is glowing but it's not so nice on our clothes. So please take care when trying on your new garments for the first time.
- Clothing will only be accepted if returned within 30 days in its original clean condition with tags: unworn, unwashed, unperfumed, free from make-up & fake tan.(PLEASE NOTE NO RETURNS/REFUNDS ON SALE ITEMS)
- Postage must be covered to send the item back to us unless the item is faulty.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on jewellery or swimwear for change of mind so please choose carefully.
- We have the right to refuse returning any item we believe has been worn.
- It is recommended that you use a traceable delivery method for all returns to insure your delivery is safely returned to us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to parcels returned to us.
- Returns for change of mind are not accepted on sale items.
Lilly Pilly Style Returns Policy Online Purchases- Consumer Guarantee
You may choose a refund order exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
Alternatively you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired within a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase - your receipt.